Getting deserted on a lonely road with a dead motorcycle battery doesn’t sound like sunshine and daisies. To prevent yourself from falling in such a situation, keep a jump starter with you when you are cruising at all times.
A jump starter is basically a device that gives life to the dead battery of your vehicle. In order to choose this product, you have to make sure that it fits right in with your bike and covers all your needs.
Don’t worry! We have gathered all the necessary information and will help you find the best jump starter for motorcycle money can buy you.
So, without any delay, let’s move on to our reviews!
7 Best Jump Starter for Motorcycles
Not all jump starters would fit right into your alley. Different people have different preferences, and we are going to talk about an array of products that are going to be useable by all. Let’s get started.
1. Noco Boost Plus GB40 1000 Amp Jump Starter
The power of a jump starter is stated by its amperage rating and the higher the power, the better a jump starter is capable of functioning. And Noco’s GB40 is able to output a staggering 1000-amps, which is more than enough to kick start a 6-l gasoline engine and a 3-l diesel engine up to 20 times.
A good feature of this is its advanced jumper cable, which is live on all sides. The other safety protocol reduces problems such as sparks, current-overload or voltage-overload, incorrect connection, reverse polarities, etc. So, when you are using this thing, there is little to no chance of yourself or your vehicle being harmed.
Apart from the remarkable starting capability and enhanced protection, the product has three other talents. One of them is its efficient and quick charging port, which allows you to charge your electronics as you’re on the move.
Another one is its intricate lighting system, which comes with an SOS mode for emergencies. And finally, its quick discharge system ensures that the product functions perfectly in every kind of weather perfectly.
- High amperage rating allows you to crank your vehicle for up to 20 trials
- An advanced digital display allows you to check the status of the product
- Advanced design with easily accessible buttons enables easy operation
- Is highly multi-tasking
- Very costly
- The product is not very durable, so it can be damaged easily
2. Goloo 800 Peak Amp Car Jump Starter
Are you looking for a jump starter that can provide great performance at the most affordable price? If you are, then you have come to the right spot! Goloo’s 800 peak amperage is more than enough to kick-start any vehicle. So, kick-starting your bike is a piece of cake for this jump starter.
But, apart from its impressive jump-starting capabilities, the product has other attributes. One of those attributes is its 18000mAh battery capacity, and its advanced USB port system allows the product to quickly charge all electronic products. This includes electronics starting from phones to laptops.
And its safety protocols prevent all types of harms such as overloading or overheating. So, its impressive security system will keep you and your bike safe. Furthermore, its amazing lighting system includes an SOS mode, which might come in handy in the worst situation.
Furthermore, the item is more than capable of holding the charge from up to 3 months and has a digital display to indicate the status of the device. And all the necessary products will be provided during purchase. So, nothing has to be bought separately.
- Can produce enough amperage to crank start all vehicles
- The 18000mAh battery power allows quick charging any electronic devices
- LED lights of the product have 3 modes which include an SOS mode
- Advanced safety system of the product prevents overheating as well as overloading
- Takes quite a long time to bring a dead battery to life
3. Beatit G18 2000 Peak Amp Portable Jump Starter
Beatit is one of the best brands in the car accessories business! And if you are looking for something that ensures remarkable performance along with numerous other features, the G18 is going to become your best friend!
The product’s whopping 2000 Peak amp is more than to crank-up any vehicle starting from bikes, ATVs, trucks, and cars – all the way up to lawnmowers and even yachts. So, in short, the item is more than capable of jump-starting all modes of transportations.
And its unconventionally long cables allow better positioning of the capable. Furthermore, the QDSP technology in its lithium battery enables it to jump-start a vehicle in less than 3 seconds. This is more than what most general jumps-starters can provide.
But, its praiseworthy jump-starting capabilities or long cable are not the only lucrative features of the product. The device can work as a high output power bank. It was manufactured with a set of intricate USB ports, which enables you to charge literally all types of electronics.
- Has compact and featherweight features that ensure better portability
- Has the capability to bring back any vehicle back to life in less than 3 seconds
- The intricate USB system allows you to quickly charge your electronics
- A 2000 peak Amp output of the starter enables you to effortlessly jump-start most cars
- Can be damaged easily if not handled properly
4. TackLife T6 800 Peak Amp Jump Starter
Are you pulled back from buying a jump starter because of the price? Well, the Tacklife’s newest invention, the T6 jump starter, guarantees remarkable performance and functionalities at the most affordable price.
Like those expensive jump starters, this product is more than capable of producing 18000mAh or 800amps. This is more than enough to jump heavy-duty trucks or SUVs, so your motorcycle is going to be a walk in the park for this masterpiece.
And its 8-built-in protection system, along with intelligent cables, prevents the risks of sparks and other unwanted mishaps. Hence, another focus of the product is high protection.
Furthermore, the product’s enhanced USB port system permits you to charge your electric devices whenever needed. And its 3-mode light system, which features an SOS mode, ensures light in the dark as well as an emergency signal in a dire situation.
So apart from jump-starting, the thing is a powerful power bank, features 3 light modes and numerous safety protocols, making every buck worth it.
- All the required accessories are provided during the purchase
- Its 10Amp output is more than enough to charge all modes of electronics
- A lighting system with 3-modes enables you to work in the dark as well as call out for help
- The advanced safety protocols reduce the chances of spark along with other mishaps
- It cannot be used for lighter versions of a vehicle like lawnmowers, etc.
- The cables are not live on both sides so wrong connection can be dangerous for you and the car
5. Arktech K12 8000mAh Jump Starter
If you have to keep a jump starter, a torchlight, and a power bank before embarking on a journey, then stick to the K12 jump starter as it’s an all-in-one product.
Firstly, the product has 3 modes of light. The strobe mode, flashlight mode, and an SOS mode. So, apart from illuminating the area you are working on in case of scarcity of light, its SOS mode comes in handy in a situation of emergency. And after being fully charged, the item can emit light for up to 120 hours.
Next, the product was given an intricate charging system. The system has USB ports and charging docks, which can provide 2.1 amps and hence, can fully charge all types of electronic devices, starting from cameras, phones, laptops, etc.
Finally, it produces 8000mAh, which is very high, and its enhanced circuity, cells, and other built-in safety protocols prevent all types of electrical malfunctions.
- Produces high power which is more than capable of jump-starting any bikes
- The 3-mode LED lets you work in dark places including an SOS signal for emergency
- Can jump-start almost all vehicles for up to 20 times by charging it once
- Is featherweight and has a compact size, so you can carry the product anywhere
- The cables are not live on both sides, so it has to be connected properly
- Doesn’t work with cars that have a lower amperage
6. Lemsir QDSP V8 800 Peak Amp Portable Jump Starter
Lemsir is known for its futuristic product that ensures high performance, as well as durability. And the V8 portable jump starter follows their product moto step-by-step.
Its QDSP (Quick Discharge Starting Power) lithium battery of the product guarantees 2 times more power. So, you can rely on the product even in the toughest situations. Furthermore, 12800mAh battery capacity can hold power for up to a year when fully charged and be juiced in just 2 hours.
And the high capacity of the battery enables you to charge most of your electronic devices up to 80% faster. Now, let’s discuss the jump-starting capabilities of the product.
The 800 amps provided by the device can kick start any vehicle starting from the heavier ones such as cars, trucks, etc. to the lighter ones like a bike/motorcycle. Also, a flat dead battery is not a problem for the product, and it can do so in under 3 seconds for up to 30 times.
And finally, it has a unique safety system. This prevents sparks as well as reverse polarity. So, you won’t need to worry too much about you or your car’s safety when using this product.
- 15.5-inch long cables allow you to easily connect the terminals from anywhere
- Safety protocols prevent spark-back or reverse flow of current
- It can hold power for a whole year without needing to be charged again
- Is heavier than conventional portable starters so are not very portable
7. Bolt Power D29 900 Peak Amp Jump Starter
If price is not the biggest deciding factor for you, then the D29 is just the perfect one for you! The item from Bolt Power is one of their best for its high functionality. It is capable of supplying 900-amps, which is capable of kick-starting heavy-power requiring engines like the V8 or V6 for up to 40 times.
Furthermore, the product has a cold starting amperage of 450Amps. In addition to that, it has jumper cables which are 6 times more powerful and reliable than the usual cables. Hence, the product guarantees to have your back even in the toughest situations.
Other features of the product include a power bank battery of 12800mAh and a lighting system. The power bank’s 12800mAh lets you charge most electronic devices when you are on the go, and you can do this at a fast rate.
And the lighting system comes with an SOS mode. So, if the problem is a dead battery or even a dying phone, the product will surely aid you in all types of situations.
- Its heavy-duty cables prevent sparks as well as reverse polarity
- A digital display to show the status of the jump starter
- Advanced lighting system makes keeps you ready for all types of situation
- Compact and light, so can be carried around easily
- It can crank-up your car for up to 20 times
- Can’t be kept in places which is too hot or cold
- Not available in all countries
Frequently Asked Questions
Here we have some of the most commonly asked queries regarding jump starters for motorcycles:
Q: Can all jump starters kick start a flat dead battery?
Ans: No, not all jump starters can bring a flat dead battery back to life. If you are confused about which can or cannot, then check the instruction manual or the box as it contains all the necessary information and details.
Q: Which one should I opt for, lead acid or lithium jump starter?
Ans: There is no definite answer to which one is the better option as both of them have different pros and cons. But, a good quality lithium jump starter ensures quicker discharge and better longevity.
Q: Can a jump starter charge a laptop?
Ans: Yes, it surely can. A jump starter is capable of providing powers of up to 18000mAh, which is more than enough to charge heavy-power requiring electronic devices such as laptops or notebooks.
But, not all jump starters are capable of that. Hence, it is wise to check for the mAh of a jump starter before purchasing it. You will find these ratings in the manual or the box of the product.
Q: Is it important to be cautious when connecting the terminals?
Ans: Of course! Having an incorrect connection could cause the current to flow in the opposite direction through the battery and hence, heavily damage the battery. It could also result in sparks, which is dangerous!
Q: Can all jump starters hold power for a long time?
Ans: Not all of them can, but a good number of jump starters are capable of holding the charge from 3 months to 1 whole year. So, you must check for such an attribute on the product’s box before purchasing it.
Save yourself from being stuck with a dead battery by picking the product you think is the best jump starter for motorcycle and your money.
We hope this article helps you in your hunt. If you have any queries regarding this topic, then let us know in the comment section below.